Health Center Dining Manager I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you aspire to enhance the lives of others while enjoying a positive work environment?
Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL)?is dedicated to making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services. If you are looking for an inspiring and rewarding workplace, Wesley Enhanced Living is a great place to be!
Wesley Enhanced Living is a retirement community providing Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled Nursing services to senior adults. We are seeking individuals whose values align with Wesley Enhanced Living?s values of Grace, Honor, and Integrity. Ideal candidates will be:
- Kind and Compassionate
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Committed to Moral and Ethical Principles
- Driven to Provide Enhanced Living to Our Residents
Wesley Enhanced Living is working to set a new paradigm in aging services by always doing the right thing and we need YOU to help us discover new ways to achieve this goal.
Discover the Art of Living and Working WEL
The Health Center Dining Manager I is responsible for monitoring and promoting a pleasurable dining experience for HC residents and their guests in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) established policies and procedures, and support the management and supervisory staff, to assure that quality service is provided at all times.
Health Center Dining Manager I essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with monitoring the dining aides during meal service to ensure all procedures are properly followed.
- Support the dining department management team with the hiring process for dining aides
- Assist with dining aides performance issues, scheduling, training and retention.
- Provide dining aides with correct menus for meal service.
- Create and update all individual menu requirements of HC residents and communicate promptly all resident dietary requirements and dietary changes to dining aides and cooks.
- Ensure that all glassware, china and flatware are clean and chip-free.
- Serve residents promptly in an orderly and well mannered way, following accepted standard meal service routines.
- Conduct nightly sanitation checks of each dining room in the health center.
- Effectively supervise the dining aides to ensure aides are meeting food storage compliance.
- Ensure dining aides are following correct dining services procedures and maintaining Local County, state and federal guidelines (label, cover, date etc).
- Communicate any work orders or equipment problems to supervisor
- Refer problems that are unmanageable to supervisor or appropriate members of the management team.
- Assist the dining management team with carrying out the responsibilities of the community?s Dining Services department ( i.e. Opening and closing responsibilities; handling the entire kitchen).
- Ensures uniform and personal appearance standards are met by all staff. Sets the example with a consistently clean, professional appearance.
- Works collaboratively with other departments meeting job requirements and resident service needs.
- Complies with, supports and enforces all dining services policies and procedures including safety, infection control and sanitation ensuring staff adherence
Related Experience: 2-4 Years of previous experience in food services
Education or Degree Requirement: As a minimum High School Education or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations: N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer
Loading some great jobs for you...